Tuesday, September 4, 2012

shorter please






#ootd #wiwt #icutmyhair

Went to trim my hair today, planned on cutting of an inch but the dude told me he was only able to trim 3 inches if I wanted to cease my layered hair. So I did. It isn't that bad I would say and it'll eventually grow out. Glad to have chopped off my ends, I was getting extremely annoyed by how it doesn't listen to me at all.

I look atroucious in the first picture but oh well. Had a great day with petrina today :) its been really long since we went out and we spent lesser time with each other since we're in different classes and school permits us from doing so. Great catch up session ^^

So today we headed down to clark quay and I met with this wonderful lady. She's probably the most friendliest Singaporean I've ever come by and she was extremely sweet towards me. Before we left, she abruptly stopped me and said ''lovely lady, all the best in everything you do" Where in Singapore will you ever meet someone as kind, humane, motherly and propitious as her? Such an amazing human being and I wonder what i am doing with my life. Oh well, i'm just swimming around waiting for a miracle to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment