Wednesday, September 5, 2012

#15questions

1. The meaning behind my URL:
Firstly, i'm not really a fan of my url and i might change it soon but basically it just dictates my life and all my thoughts running through my head

2. Weakness:
 I forgive too easily, I don't stay mad at someone for long

3. Why I love my bestfriend:
She understands me

4. Piercings I have:
1 on each ear

5. Favorite Band:
Big bang, 2NE1

6. Biggest turn off(s):
People/places with bad odour (i'm so sorry)

7. Tattoos I want:
On my collarbone which says you're beautiful

 8.Biggest turn on(s): collarbones

9. Age:
15

10. Life goal(s):
Be happy

11. Piercings I want:
Tongue, naval

12 A fact about my life:
I'm actually quite a boring person

13. Phobia:
Cats

14. Middle name:
Kim and Marisa

15. anything you want to ask:
Why do we need to learn chemistry

1 comment:

  1. omg if i typed this without seeing your response i'd say "i'm quite a boring person" as well..
    wow we are so boring

    ReplyDelete