Sunday, September 2, 2012

roses on my skin




#ootd #wiwt #casualsunday

Went out with the mother and sister today, poped in and out into some drugstores and played with the testers hehe. Beauty products in Singapore are really expensive and I don't see the reason why they have to jack the prices up. Bought 2 sports bra since my pink one is literally dying and the elastic has lost its elasticity. sigh.

So the holidays have begun and my plans are basically to study. I do not want to disimprove in any way and i'm determined to improve my grades.

--------------------------

My mind is currently block and I have no idea why.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Oh yes, yesterday was the CSTD competition, its just an annual dance competition and we were awarded second! :) Extremely proud of my dancers cuz in all honesty, we didn't had high expectations of ourselves and getting second came to us as a surprise :)

1. 3 Things you cannot leave the house without?
phone, wallet, earpiece

2. Favorite brand of makeup?
urban decay (though its really x756475648 expensive)

3. Favorite flower? 
roses
4. Favorite clothing store?
h&m, om, thrift stores

5. Favorite perfume?
hahaha is deo considered? if it is then adidas natural vitality

6. Heels or flats?
platforms

7. Do you make good grades ?
haha nope

8. Favorite colors?
black, white, burgundy, navy

9. Do you drink energy drinks?
rarely

10. Do you drink juice?
yep

11. Do you like swimming?
not really

12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
haha nope

13. Favorite moisturizer?
i have no idea..

14. Do you want to get married later on in life?
yep

15. Do you get mad easily?
depends!

No comments:

Post a Comment