Tuesday, August 28, 2012

such is life



Down with fever, blocked nose and a swollen/sore nose + upper lip. Notice how swollen my upper lip is and my inproportionate nose? I've been under this spell for 2 days and I came down with a fever today. Skipped dance and went straight home, i'm just really drained from everything.

I'm grounded till the end of eoys oh the joy. Sometimes I don't get why my parents are so uptight about me? They constantly hove around me and scrutinize every little thing I do. I get how they want me to do wll but I despise being chained down by such ridiculous rules and curfews. It seems like they don't trust me one bit and I'm coerced to follow their plan for me. I don't have a say in anything. If they do trust me, why must they go to such extents just to get me to sit down and do my work. I want to do well, who doesn't? Why can't you guys see that?

Enough ranting, say hi to my carebear :) I'm currently hugging it tightly now cuz I'm freezing in my room and it has an amazing smell~ hehehe Its my one and only soft toy present on my bed and I adore it so much ^^ Heading to bed soon hoping that my sore nose will be better tomorrow :(

No comments:

Post a Comment