Saturday, September 15, 2012

tattoo




"So today I lost a friend. I lost my friend. Someone who knew me when i don't even know myself, someone who didn't judge me for who i am. That friend, i lost. She never failed to listen to me, she never failed to show her concern, she listens to me and clear my doubts and she never failed to make me laugh. She's gone, i lost her. Like a glove which slipped away, like the rain which came and left, like the sun which rises then falls. Today I lost a friend, today i lost my friend."

Cleared the first week of school, drained and uninspired. Tired is simply an understatement and i'm glad the long-awaited weekends have finally arrived. Done with my artist refence for art and this time, i'm really lovin' both the artists i chose. I adore their style and how each and every artwork is able to speak to me with its surrealism. Extremely hyped up for uss this coming monday and I really would just want to immerse myself with what it has to offer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment