Thursday, August 2, 2012

temptations and jealousy





I have been having an interminable crave for waffles and ice cream. Just imagine, the warm layers of waffles as you devour into them combined with the creamy, cold ice-cream reaching each and every taste bud on your tongue. A myraid of flavours burst in your mouth with the unfathomable combination of fire and ice lingering in your tongue, you can't help but to take another bite. oh how sinful yum.

But i'm fasting, so no waffles and ice cream for me :( Fasting has been fine, surprisingly. I'm able to hold in my thirst and hunger quite well and in all honesty, the hardest part of this process is abiding to the restrictions we have to conform to. It becomes a tough feat when you realize the habits you've been doing daily aren't pleasing. It hasn't been easy to refrain myself from all the temptations and distractions surrounding me. I won't say i've been doing well cuz i'll be lying to myself if I ever said that. i'm doing fine, just fine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment