Monday, July 30, 2012

delusional









The syf exhibition at lasalle preferably 2 weeks ago :) couldn't upload the photos cuz of common tests and what nots so here they are :) btw, all the artworks were truly amazing :)

Gave school a miss today cuz my tummy and head says so. I've been having on off, mild gastrics and my head's been having throbbing migraines. It hurts so bad i swear. Nevertheless, i'll be heading back to school tomorrow without my baggu. Decided to wash my baggu since its getting quite unsightly so i'm switching back to jansport! It seems like every second half of the year i'll always switch back to my jansport ever since sec 1 oh welllllll

The weather has been nasty these few days, explains why i've been having horrible migraines. Its rare that i'll be down with migraines but i was and still am. I have lots of tasks and asssignments to do but my lazy arse isn't moving :( I'm extremely unproficient in managing my time and thats probably my biggest weakness right now. I tend to rush at the last minute and in the end, i'll presume that i put in much effort when all i did was rush through the last few days/nights. Sigh, i need to learn how to manage my time well and place my priorities at where they should be and not where i want them to be. I can't constantly be nuaing on the bed the whole day or spend most of my time stuffing myself with food just to make an excuse to start with whatever i have to. Oh gosh, this has got to stop. And i will make it stop in time for eoys.

Failed chem, amath and emath. I'd rather not talk about my scores so lets just leave that as it is. Its too dissapointing to even look at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment