Sunday, July 1, 2012

when you're angry with the world




dying from chemisfreakingtry. that is the look on my face when i'm studying chem, literally. please don't judge :) I am only at acids, bases and salts and i'm dying oh goodness. at times like this, I begin to think why I actually dared to take pure chem when I know for myself I'm unable to fathom shit about it. oh well, my sister's not home tonight how will I be able to survive without her help :'(

these few days have been quite rough with me procrastinating to study and just weird and odd happenings. yesterday, my sister and I went to old airport road to get some lao ban tau huey and while queueing, this old, no hmmm probably about 50 years of age totally just pushed me at my ass. where is your manners lady? firstly, I did not even block the way or disrupt your path and you merely just showed your 'power' to me just beacuse you are older than me? oh look here you old little dimwit, thats not how we roll here. just beacause you're older than me doesn't give you any right to push me away and where were you touching!? mind your manners you arsehole, I was kind enough to let you slip away. age doesn't matter bitch, you look agile enough to walk on your own two feet and therefore, I don't even consider you as old. you should seriously mind your manners cause you are fucking rude and you're not bringing any pride or justice to your own name. how pathetic.

let me just empty my thoughts here. I was extremely mad at her behaviour, it disgusts me.

thank god for my tau huey, I was contented with my 2 bowls ^o^ I will mug tonight, I have too. So all you people burning the mignight oil tonight, i'll be awake too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment