Thursday, June 28, 2012

when the stars refuse to shine




#ootd my current favourite shirt hehe #ForGodSoLoved :)

Today, my friends and I were merely walking around and decided to pop into the arcade when suddenly, this little wuss stopped us at the entrance because apparently, we are underaged. Since when did arcades have an age limit....? Because I clearly remember myself entering the exact same arcade a year back without any doubts from anyone there. /rage

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yes, I found out my friends are closet muggers and I'm the only lost sheep. Better start mugging like them cuz surrounded by intelligent souls is demoralizing and you'll feel extremely inferior.

School again tomorrow oh goodness. Its only the first week of school and I'm already dreading the coming weeks. How I wish I could be swallowed up by mother nature and wake up when fairytales and happy endings are true because school makes you feels so damn stupid and it drains out every inch of energy I have.

anyway, just gonna leave a piece of my mind here.
don't you get tired of always giving in when people just take it for granted. don't you get tired of always being the one that puts in so much effort just to know no one cares about it all. or when you're just there but no one cares of your existence.


No comments:

Post a Comment