Monday, July 9, 2012

inside out






Feeling extremely down today. Horrible day at school, seemed so degrading and just that inferiority feeling inside me. SS was fine apart from the fact that I only stated the differences and neglected the similarities. Art was odd? I went in totally unprepared and just let my creative juices run wild and free. I could only think of creating something abstract since thats the only thing in my opinion, describes me well.

Sometimes, I just don't get why they don't see the efforts I put in. I've been studying and studying and studying my eyeballs out and my brains are constantly left dried by the end of the day. But every time they just gotta pick on me about something minor. Is it really that amusing to you to pick on kids like me? what have I done to get such bullshit from you? So tired from facing this everyday, I wonder when it'll get better.

For now, let me just lock myself up in this suffocating domicile just to prove you arses wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment