Saturday, July 14, 2012

black and white


I have been enjoying the rain, its rather liberating. Cleared the first week of test, i really do hope I passed all of them apart from math cuz i'm pretty sure it was horrid. I should be studying right now but I can't seem to stop myself from blogging so here i am. The view from my window at night when it rains is so peaceful. I'd open my window though my hands will get drenched. I just love looking out just to clear my mind.

I have so much on my mind right now its hard to piece them back together, i still have to mug for bio, chem and amath this coming week and i have no mood to do so at all. But i've got to push myself cuz i know i'll regret if I don't and I would really love to just work my arse of and save all the regret.

Lit was fine i guess, i'm not too sure myself what I wrote on the paper. Started off a little rough but I guess i got the hang of it after awhile. I can't wait to free myself, i'm so tired, honestly. I just want to cuddle myself in bed on a rainy night and sleep for hours and hours and hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment