Tuesday, June 26, 2012

dying flame

First day of school sucked, as expected. Half the time, I was just following people aimlessly thinking what the hell am I doing there when I have an mc. But anyways, I still went to school.

Changed the seating arrangement and now I'm right in front. Oh the joy to be a centremetre away from the view of the teacher, they'll enthusiastically scrutinize every single piece of my work and they won't hesitate to pick on me. How mundane.

Surprisingly, I'm in a mood to study which is rare and unlikely so I'll probably hit the books soon after a nap or some personal time for myself just doing the nonsense that I always do. Sometimes, I just love being alone. Away from people, away from humans. I'd crawl into my bed and start with my delusional magic making hehe. Sigh, my mind becomes over zealous at times like this.

I probably just wasted 2 minutes of your lifetime from reading 3 paragraphs of my bullshit so i'll sign off now then.

No comments:

Post a Comment