Saturday, June 16, 2012

until the sky falls down on me



I have a current obsession with the evening sky.

I think its beautiful, how breathtaking.

The weather is scorching today, yesterday and every other day.

My head hurts.

I'm suppose to be studying.

Random thoughts that popped in my mind. The weather recently is mad. It feels like i'm living in an open sauna and the temperature is constant. I should be studying but no, I'm here blogging.

I'm finally 15 and I'm not sure if its a good or bad thing. I would love to be 18 right now but a part of me would really like to turn back time when i was 5. When life was so much simpler. I honestly can't cope with this 9 fucking subjects, its such a torment. Amath and chemistry are bullshit to me, i mean would I need to know what anions, cations, sodium hydroxide, calcium nitrate, bases, salts, alkaline and acids are 10 years down the road? I don't mean to offend the subject or anyone who loves it so much but I loathe it, its just my opinion.



#ootd
top- flea @ scape
bottom- h&m
shoes-new look
rings from the editor's market and bone necklace from cambodia
I have not done this for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment