Tuesday, June 12, 2012

red wine and ice tea

12 June 2012, Happy birthday my dear Ashley! :)

Musical rehearsals again today, mad tired now. Oh how I wish I could curl myself up under my sheets and have a sip of some delgihtful iced caramel macchiato(the weather is extremely hot) not knowing what tomorrow will be instead of coming home half dead knowing that I'd have to sacrifice my sleep for the pathetic reason of having to complete my work and most importantly, study. By the time I reach my table, it feels like a dozen tiny stones stuck onto my eyelids and its coercing me to close them tight.

So far, I've completed nothing. I've been doing my work in bits and pieces whenever I can find snippets of time here and there. On a lighter note, at least I touched alkl of it, yes? And my studying has been rather progressive excluding chemistry since I recently saved it from the lab ^^

I'm just hoping I'll be able to increase my scores this term so that I'll be able to shut those imbeciles mouths about me and how I'm so unfocused all the time.


I just find this rather............. amusing?

No comments:

Post a Comment