Monday, June 18, 2012

they don't really know you're breathing

3 more practices till the actual musical.

I guess i'm a teeny weeny tiny winy bit excited?

For the past week i've been travelling back to school and today, just like any ordinary day, my mind started stimulating thoughts in my bus ride to school. You know, just plain old thoughts about the weather, my cravings for food, how i'm so paranoid about certain things, the people that have entered and left in my 15 years of breathing on the phase of this earth, the new experiences I deal with everyday. Yup, just thoughts.

I didn't like it.

People who left for the wrong reasons or maybe just an empty place which never filled up. People who were and are physically there but just an empty spot deep within. That it I truly hated.

When their words are filled with empty promises or when they built you up only to tear you down, that it I have so much displeasure towards.

"Or maybe, its just me" "Why am I so gullible" " I should've known"you'll start thinking to yourself, to myself.

It, doesn't it hurt?

So yes, the myraid of thoughts that linger in my mind, my inner thoughts just having a voice, a say, an opinion. As it creeps back to where it belongs, as I go back to the hectic rehearsel schedule, my day starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment