Sunday, June 24, 2012

light

June holidays are coming to an end and I'm so sorry for not updating! I'm down with flu, fever, cough, sore throat and all that jazz. My ears are blocked and I feel extremely drained of energy. But it was definitely worth it :) So to end this holiday, I'll be writting about the 2 highlights this month.

Firstly,


OCIP :)

I cannot comprehend as to how much I learn from this amazing trip :) It changed me so much and has broadened my pperspective of this world and society. I'm truly blessed to have gon for this trip and I would most definitely go back to siem reap if I had to rewind time. Missing my little dearies so bad and all I want is for them to have a fruitful education :)

Next,


MUSICAL #ForGodSoLoved :)

This musical has been such a memorable journey and i'll never exchange anything with the experience and memories formed during the whole process. Yes, I'm sick now but its all worth it :) My sleepless nights are all worth it because in all honesty, i've never felt so at ease before. I felt closer to God even though I'm not Christian. I respect all religions and now that its over, I just really want to know more about my religion. I feel so blessed and honoured to be part of this amazing production and I have come to learn and get close to people I never knew I would talk to. This journey taught me self descipline, managing my time between studies and rehearsals and I had to coerce myself to study and read through all my notes. I'll definitely miss rehearsals and acting. hehe never actually thought that i'll act ^^ I hope everyone who attended the musical feels more whole and enlighten because for me, this experience is such a life-changing one and I honestly am unable to emphasize more on that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment