Sunday, June 10, 2012

lemonade









What I've been doing for the past 1 week.This space has been dead since 30th May and I'm here to relive it. Changed a few things, I got tired of this space and how dull it looks all the time. I'm probably in a phase where my mind does not seem to comprehend the fact that I have rehearsels for the next 2 weeks and it'll take up most of my time and therefore, my studies will be jeopardized. Yes, my mind is unable to grasp that yet. But sooner or later, I'll have to face reality that school will be resumed in 2 weeks time and nothing has been done. 

Oh the joy, to see all my undone homework piling up and my chemifuckingstry file meditating in the science lab. I am honestly not going anywhere with my never-succeeding-always-failing study plans. So far, I have only completed english homework. Started on both math and it was a nightmare doing math. I lost all senses of numericals and algebra, I can barely simplify an equation. Oh yes, how was LAMDA? It wasn't as bad as    I thought it would be, the lady is extremely friendly and welcoming though I was shaking uncontrollably.

So yes, this is the current situation in my life right now. In a mass of an unsolved jigsaw puzzle yet I'm unable to gear myself to at least attempt to put some pieces together. 


No comments:

Post a Comment