Wednesday, May 30, 2012

candles



There's this uneasy feeling in me. Scrolling down the pages of tumblr reblogging, reblogging and reblogging. I feel totally lifeless, like someone sucked out the life in me. I've been hearing my parents talk and I'll just shut u[ like I always do. I know whats going on, I know we're having a very hard time, I know everything. But you know what, I can't do anything. Because I'm that useless and incompetent. I can't even study. I don't say anything, thats just me. I don't even know how to describe this feeling. I'm so tired of always being dependent on myself. What does it feel like for my parents to pay for my phone bills or school food or merely just lunch? They tell me to save, I do but I keep paying for everything and in the end, I'm left with so little. For once, just for once I want to know what it feels like to not worry every single fucking day if I can afford food on the table. Its so frustrating cuz I can't blame anyone but myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment