Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I need some theraphy


My dear friend did this for me today ^o^ heehee thanks sheryl^^

1. My hair looks really brown there.
2. I might have just gone through odd repercussions today.
3.Everyone should head down to the nearest KFC and order the double down, one serving aint enough, its that good.

I am finally alive, I was in the middle of sorting out my life and I still currently am. I have an english and math test tomorrow and my lazy arse doesn't seem to fathom that so I'm here spewing my daily verbal vomit. So I failed 4 subjects, bummer :( all a miserable F9, C5 for english how disappointing and I'm even the lowest in class T_T Only 1 B, which is for my lit and i'll surrender the rest. SUCH GREAT SCORES. I'm constantly being interrogated by teachers it almost seems like a daily routine. 

I get interrogated for 
1. Grades
2. My hair
3. My behavior in class esp for math 
4. My phone 

Yup, I do not enjoy heading back to that undesirable building every single week day. Its..... torturous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment