Monday, May 7, 2012

dash dash dash


My dear sister's lab coat heehee :)

Conversation with my dad this morning at macs:

Me: *eats food and texts*

Dad: *reads newspaper*

after 30 minutes

Dad: you done?

Me: yup

Dad: let's go

-

I don't have a rather comprehensive relationship with my dad, I don't tell him much other then school related stuff. Its so awkward I felt like I was eating alone with a presence of a random human being opposite me. Anyway, I woke up early today to sent le sister to school! :) I can't wait to graduate from this nunnery, its beyond nauseating, deafening. She had lab lesson today and I tried on her lab coat hehe. Its too big for me though and her goggles are too cute on her^^ 

Back to the place everyone dreads tomorrow. I keep telling myself to study but I obviously fail to do so :( Oh and yes, I've been having difficulty breathing these past few nights. Last night was a holocaust. My hands were cold, I felt giddy and I honestly thought I was on the verge of fainting. I couldn't even eat or talk properly. Yes, it scared me. I have no clue whats happening :( maybe I should google it, yes/no? i don't know. 


No comments:

Post a Comment