Monday, March 12, 2012

undefined bigotry




stray cats- om 

Good morning sunshine, the earth says hello. What bullshit, its currently 1035pm and i feel oh so shag. Back to the nunnery again tomorrow :( Oh how i abhor hauling myself to that prison-like area. Its beyond mundane. Anyway, i did some re-arrangements in my room. It has this 'new' feeling. Like i've been brought away to a wonderland filled with unprecedented emotions and thrills. Maybe i might be over thinking, but you get the drift.

I recently found my ukelele from my primary school days. It probably enjoyed its moments of solitude since i was only able to find it 5 years later. Wow. 

Anyway, i have not started on any homework excluding art. Math right now is probably my weakest subject yet i'm not doing anything about it. A part of me expects to fail yet another part of me despises the fact of having an E8/D7/F9 on my report book. I'll start soon, maybe today *cross fingers*

I just spent an hour or so on research for my artist reference, it almost killed me and i currently am having difficulty sending emails. My computer is having some love-hate issues ugh :( Whatever it is, i hope i'll be able to send this friggin ass email and start on some school work before closing this day. Goodnight guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment