Sunday, March 11, 2012

there is no appreciation



used charcoal for this particular eye. i'll probably use this sketch for my art project but i'm not sure how i'll annotate this :( and it has to have a connection with segmented #sigh 

i'm currently in the midst of acquiring the means and techniques of how to draw lashes and hair. This is my second attempt of drawing lashes, they seem mediocre. Not pleased or overjoyed, its seemingly satisfactory. On the other hand, drawing hair is one tough feat for me. It comes out atrocious. It has no form whatsoever and it looks like a bundle of uncivilized lines.  

Its the march holidays now and it doesn't seem like a holiday since i'll be going back to school everyfreakingday :( whats the point of calling it a holiday. Oh and yes, my mom keeps nagging and bragging at me as to why i painted my nails. DUDE, ITS A HOLIDAY!? i dont give a fuck if i have to go back to school, i'm still painting my nails and its in nude guys. NUDEEEEE. 

She keeps pestering and giving me those useless lectures. Firstly, i'm already doing the chores. I dont complain when i wash the toilet every sunday neither do i complain when i have to do my work or sweep/mop the floor. Secondly, I'm staying at home because you tell me so. Do i complain? no. When i stay at home you complain to me instead. Seriously mom. And lastly, i'm sacrificing so much for your sake but all you do is throw them back at me. Can you appreciate the things i do? for once.

Peace out homies. I'm done for the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment