Monday, March 19, 2012

i should stay away from the devils






It was a gruesome 1 week 'holiday'. I won't even consider it as a holiday since my existence in school is known every single day and i did not have time for myself at all. Didn't even reflect on term 1 :( So adding on to the frequent trips to school, I had to complete all my school work and art. I probably neglected my other subjects and drew more attention to art and i managed to complete my boards.

The process of doing all the boards was tiring. I was mentally challenged into sitting down for hours sketching perpetually and forced to think of creative ideas for my final work. The teachers kept harping on the need for me to develop my ideas into a larger scale. They kept throwing ideas at me and my mind was teeming with gory shit which i couldn't showcase since it'll freak their minds out. I could feel my body frozen and i thought my legs were gonna melt, it was that nerve-wrecking. By the end of the consultation, i literally could feel my heart in my brain. The thumping noise and tension building up. I actually thought I was on the verge of erupting. 

Went back to thinking of another final layout which i have to redo and add on to my research :( I really love art, but the amount of work i have to do is quite (okay maybe a whole lot) intimidating. But at least i got 1 compliment! :) They said my sketches were interesting :) I've got a slight idea on what my final layout would be so i'll probably start working on that soon but first i gotta finish up my holiday homework. Good luck to me.

OH AND YES, I DID NOT SELF HARM, I WOULD NEVER DO THAT. I WAS JUST PLAYING WITH EXCESS PAINT. 



No comments:

Post a Comment