Tuesday, March 6, 2012

pit-a-pat a raindrop

I am tired. No, tired is an understatement right now. I'm debilitated, worn-out, drained, tensed, well basically i feel like i've lost all my energy and i'm languishing into space. I've got more than a handful of shithole work to do and i'm barely making through each day. I've got tons of tests, quizzes and all that jazz coming up and i can't study with all the distractions around me. But usually i'll just fall asleep and by the time i wake up (which is preferably around 12ish ), my eyes refuse to cooperate with me to do my assignments and at least study afew pages of my notes. Art too is another handful :(

So my class is playing this angel and mortal game and i'm in love with my angel. Her small notes make me smile and i immediately beam with excitement whenever i receive her note. So whoever my angel is, i really appreciate all the notes you gave me :)

I've got a bio quiz tomorrow and i am gonna study for it. YES I AM. I do not intend to fail another one of my tests since i've already failed both my maths. Horrifying results. So yup, love you guys and i'm so sorry for not blogging much these days :(

No comments:

Post a Comment