Friday, February 17, 2012

obsolete


I was using charcoal as a medium to finish up my sketch and i decided to do this :) HAHAHAHA please dont judge, it was out of boredom. I started of with lining my lashes with topshops kohl liner and used my fingers to drag it all around my eyes. It was so much more dramatic in reality as compared to the gif. It was pretty scary actually. DONT JUDGE ALRIGHT? ITS JUST ME AND MY MIND PLAYING WITH EACH OTHER.

School? #sigh its such a drag :( 6 full periods of core subjects literally kills me each time. Lessons are so dry and i can't help but sleep. I've been sleeping at 2 for the pass few nights trying to finish up all my assignments oh and guess what? This genius here totally failed to remember to pack her graded assignment to school and there goes my percentage :(  oh my GG is gonna barbecue me in her pits on monday :(

#OHWELL

No comments:

Post a Comment