Sunday, February 19, 2012

rose blood




"rose blood" 

Inspired by one of allison harvard's paintings but i failed miserably T_T" The blood looks black here but its actually a dark red. Used gouache for the blood- it was my first time experimenting with gouache and knowing how overzealous i can be, i decided to add the gouache at different spots on the face when all i wanted was a nosebleed hehehe.

Used water colour for the hair! Its probably my favourite medium to use! Love the effect it has and its fairly manageable to work with :) dripped the paint at the corners of her face to give a demonic effect but once again ........ #sigh

I am currently chewing on a box of nerds and i've yet to touch any homework. I'll probably scribble some gibberish later on and rot my night away.


No comments:

Post a Comment