Monday, February 13, 2012

blue velvet



Watched wicked: the musical on saturday, 13/02/12 with my cousin and sister! :) It was amazing. Other then the fact that i was sitting in front of a 5 year old kid who constantly kep kicking the back of my chair. Goodness, it got onto my nerve and i had to turn around to ask her to stop it. A definite mood spoiler but other than that, it was truly impressive and extraordinary.

My mood was alil' wonky that day and i decided to don this pair of pants. It had a party tucked right in my closet and i finally discovered it a few days back :) its really comfortable to wear! :)

Anyway, i'm so very sorry for mia-ing the pass week. I've been rather distracted with many events happening and i wasn't able to find the time to blog much! So sorry guys, love you all :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment