Friday, February 3, 2012

what's worse than lemons?

Its already February.

-

I'll do a proper post soon alright? I've been really busy with school activities and such, and i'm really sorry for not posting regularly! love each and everyone of you readers :) School tires me out. No, in all honesty, tired is simply an understatement. I'm worn out, vexed, diminished and my only wish right now is to disintegrate. Which is a total nonsensical wish since i'm unable to. But who gives a fuck? I wanna be sleeping beauty right now. Cast under a sleeping spell, yup, i want to be cast under a sleeping spell.

I literally drag myself to the monastery each and every day, whispering the words of 'I'm disintegrating' every night(its like a lullaby to me at this point of time), coming back home to HOMEWORK, RESEARCH, PROJECTS, ANNOTATIONS, SKETCHING, BEING NAGGED AT and after all this, i'm left with a pathetic 4 hours of sleep. And the cycle goes on.

My mind is so tired till the extent whereby it can't even excogitate any new ideas for art/to sketch. #tgif, i need a break from everything, its too tiring.


No comments:

Post a Comment