Sunday, January 15, 2012

hiding behind closed doors


Went down to bugis yesterday to run some errands and this is what i wore! Idled around the street and i realised i need new shoes. Firstly, i need new shoes for the coming chinese new year and secondly, i need new shoes for daily wear. I currently despise my current meager shoe collection. It doesn't relatively match with anything i wear and it gets on my nerves sometimes >_*

Since cny is coming, i'm gonna save some and spend the rest on new shoes kekeke ^^o^^ 
-
Steaming some mantous for myself now cuz my stomach's calling for some food. I can't help but constantly feed this highly incompetent stomach of mine /sigh. But there'll be dance next week and i hope that'll help lose some weight. cross fingers! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment