Monday, January 16, 2012

deep darkest hour

Words of constant degrading rubbish are pouring out of my parents mouths right now and i have no idea why i'm blogging, just felt like i had a whole lot of shit weighing me down and i just had a sense of urgency to blog.

We're merely dipping into the 3rd week of school and it seems like i'm getting less productive as each passing day. Sleeping at 2 seems like a total norm nowadays since i've got an interminable pile of homework to be completed. My puny brain can't fathom any A math rubbish and i'm behind time for literature.

I'm suppose to have completed the whole book by now but where am i? OH I'M ONLY AT THE FIRST CHAPTER. amusing ain't it? Dance is so pressurizing, oh gawd i feel like shredding myself into a million pieces each time i'm corrected. I'm cool with it, really. But its just getting so long and draggy, it feels like a millenia since i've heard a compliment and now i can't seem to openly receive a compliment.

My brain and physical composure is totally worned out by school itself and in all honesty, i've got no clue how to carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment