Friday, January 13, 2012

#tgif #friday13th

Its Friday the 13th today and oh was it insane. I didn't really felt the pinch of friday the 13th till lunch came.

Firstly, i slipped and fell due to the slippery floor, such an embarrassment. Found my escape within the arms of my friend. Next, I nudged my friend who was apparently carrying a cup of milo. The cup of milo was probably having a party and decided to leave her grasp. It smashed on the floor and it was just a mess of milo.

My day was filled with embarrassing slapsticks TToTT goodness, and i never thought it would happen, such a surprise considering today is friday the 13th.

-

Anyway, i've been trawling through g-market and other local online stores to emancipate myself from school. Bookmarked a dozen pages and i cant wait to go through each one of them! It puts me in a state of epic euphoria, of course in my own little mind ^^0^^ Lastly, #tgif i need my sleep. School has been raping me of my dearest sleep and i can't wait to have my mermaid moment on my bed :*

No comments:

Post a Comment