Saturday, August 25, 2012

lost in space



#ootd #wiwt

I'm so sorry for leaving this space empty for 2 weeks. But i'm back, alive.

These 2 weeks were pretty hectic and i'm drained from it. Just gotta last for the next week before the september holidays begin. Though i've gotta mug the whole week, I'm glad there's a break and i'll be able to halt all the early morning wake up times and just wake up whenever i want.

So yesterday they told me I have an extremely high chance of retaining and yes, I'm well aware of that. Firstly, I do not want to spend another year cooped up in the jailhouse(this is the most dominant reason as to why i do not want to retain) and secondly, I would have to start the year all over again. Am I scared? Of course I am.

Have I been studying?  I have been but it doesn't show and thats why I'm really scared. I'm always so distracted and I can never get myself to focus. I'm honestly extremely apprehensive about all this.

So this morning, I rosed at 7am and watched the Titanic. Its probably my favourite movie ever since young and its been long since I watched it. I thought it would be nice just to let myself wander about before waking up again. Cuz i'm so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment