Sunday, August 12, 2012

look at the stars, look how they shine for you


Went out with gwen today to study, have macs and just lepak :)

Staring at this blank space thinking of what I should write but nothing seems to be coming to my mind so i'll just be writing about myself. If you don't intend to read this post you can leave now :) Seems quite wierd to be typing out about myself but oh well. So I started blogging when I was p5 and this is my 3rd or 4th blog..? I'm not to sure myself. I changed my url quite a few times but its contents remain the same ever since sec 1. I'm 15 this year and i'm currently stuck in a jailhouse anticipating my freedom from this prohibited area. I despise it due to its prejudiced beliefs. I take 9 insane subjects, which is nothing to be proud of in all honesty, and its torturing me.

I have a hidden obssesion over photography and i'm currently saving up to get my own dslr :) I love the colours black, navy and maroon/burgundy but I won't stick to them. I'm 161cm and my weight shall not be revealed as i feel extremely insecure about it. I dislike being judged, I don't think anyone particularly likes being judged and I love writing. Writing to me comes freely and naturally, i don't know, but i feel liberated writing something, and thats probably the only thing i'm capable of doing good at. I hate science, I just can't do well in it espacially chemistry. If you were in my sec 2 class, you would know the degree of hatred I have towards chemistry.

I am currently reading fifty shades darker. yes, yes, yes i'm reading it and I am a muslim. I'm partly chinese and malay so that makes me a mixed blood :) or I would also say I'm the product of a multi racial marriage....? I have no idea but you get the drift. My inspirations are Allison Harvard, Kendall Jenner and some other people i shan't state who.

And lastly, I have an older sister! :) Her name is Sara and she's 17 this year. She's studying in Temasek Poly School of Applied Science and I miss her :') I think thats pretty much all you need to know so yup :)

No comments:

Post a Comment