Thursday, April 5, 2012

i'd roll up into a small ball and hide away from civilisation



I prefer this.

I am not fully satisfied with either of these sketches since they are really sketchy :( I'm currently learning how to draw hair, i guess i'm improving alittle (not trying to be egoistic hehe) but i still gotta work on more.

Common tests have started and I'm done with geog, ss, math (THANK GOD, I LOATHE MATH) and english. I screwed up all of them :( Especially geog and math, so very disappointed in myself. I coerced myself to read through all the chapters of geog but when i flipped open the paper, my mind totally blanked out for a moment and i began spewing gibberish information my mind could generate. It was not good, at all. Math was a holocaust.  Period.

So its the long weekends (yay yay yay^^) but i've got to finish my 5 boards for art and start doing up my layouts plus i've got lit on monday and the other heavy and dry subjects on the next few following days. I'll be really busy T_T oh well, wish me luck! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment