Thursday, April 12, 2012

all the pretty people

Common tests are over *dances around* though i still have malay on monday, i'd still declare it as a holiday. It was a dreary and demoralizing week and i'm glad its over. I wouldn't rewind the week though i know i could've done better, its the first term and i'm not used to juggling 9 subjects. I guess i'll just adapt to this mundane lifestyle soon enough.

I'm so drained and my tiredness is consuming me, eating up my insides. All i wanna do is drop dead onto the floor and sprawl around till i eventually reach my bed. I've been sleeping at 2-3 lately and i've been deprived of my normal 6 hour sleep :(

Anyway, i was talking to one of my classmates today. It was pretty unusual since i don't really talk to her often but wtv, i'm not gonna state names but if shes reading this then hi :) It was amusing talking to her, it was like she could read my mind and all my insecurities bottled up in me, it seemed like she knew them all. All the things i shy away from and all the shit i don't really express well, it seemed like she could foresee all of them and pin pointing all my weaknesses. I am so afraid of people judging me, its probably one of my biggest flaws and she could actually spot it really quickly.

It was a pleasure talking to her and i'm contented about it :) This space has been barren for too long and i've decided to...... make a few changes hehehe, i'm not sure what the changes will be or how fast or gradual its gonna be but i'm just planning on experimenting :) Do you guys like the photo above? HAHA i'm thinking of changing it too, should i?

No comments:

Post a Comment