Tuesday, April 17, 2012

distant eyes




Have I ever commented on how much i love woolen apparels? Well, I love them to bits. I am addicted to stroking the material heehee, i sound alil' insane right now but oh well :) Elearning today, i guess its a good thing, isn't it? Didn't do much anyways, woke up at 1030 and started at about 11? Typed in the mcq answers for math and finished up the survey and bid farewell to it. HAd lunch with ash at nex and oh my goodness, its flooded with everyone creature from the nunnery. Its actually no surprise since its a free day for us.

I had to get out of this household after elearning was over. I'm constantly being nagged at when my parents are around. I see how devoted and caring they are towards my older sister, but to me? I don't get much love and affection from them. It feels like I'm just their maid or helper. I'd rather be locked up in my room painting or drawing instead of coercing myself to watch tv with them. Besides, I eat dinner by myself these few days, they don't usually talk to me or ask me how's school and such. But they immediately do when my sis heads home.

Sigh, i feel so trapped in this domicile, like a puppet being controlled. I can't complain much, they're still my parents though I feel extremely dejected and neglected by them. So much for being a good girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment