Wednesday, April 18, 2012

caught in a battlefield

I NEED A CAMERA. My dear friend brought her dslr to school today and i was madly enthralled by it. It was so pretty and I enjoyed every moment taking pictures with it. Sigh, I seem so deprived of a camera explaining how contented I felt by just holding that dslr. So I decided to come up with a plan, yay yay yay^^ If I save 5 bucks each day from my daily allowance, I will be able to get this canon 600D in a year's time! :) It seems so long though :( and I'm depriving myself from splurging on food :( I am debilitated, maybe that's an understatement. Well, all I wanna do now is drop dead and crawl to my bed. My legs feel like jelly and it seems like my muscles are having a party and I'm not invited, as always.

My tiredness is all thanks to... napfa. I'm glad its over, I didn't train at all and in all honesty I thought I would get a silver or bronze since I only started p.e a few days ago due to my ankle :( But I was surprise by my results so yay for me! :)

There's school again tomorrow sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh. And I'm not doing any homework, well done to me. My mind automatically shuts down as soon as common tests are over and there ain't any sense of urgency in me :( oh well, I failed almost everything, sigh sigh sigh :( I'm so nervous for my results cuz I've got so much negative responses sigh, I keep sighing. Oh goodness me, growing old already aye?

1 comment:

  1. ahahaha cameras. trust me though, after you have one for some time it just goes like.. meh
    but the first few moments.. those would feel helll golden <3

    ReplyDelete