Monday, December 26, 2011

walking on mars ain't that easy



this is my warzone, i battle with it every other day trying to keep it as neat as possible but of course, failed. 1 more week till school commences and my room is still in this state. sigh and i'm down with gastric flu TToTT its the worse sickness to get since the recovery process is such a long, tedious one. and because of my poor, weak tummy, i had to deprive myself of all the enticing food during christmas :( 

anyway, i'm in the midst of clearing this warzone, as well as scribbling numericals and alphabets on all my hmk and washing my malodorous floor thongs and ballet shoe. i am fully booked for this last week of 2011 and i am certainly not looking forward to 2012 :( i have a strong premonition that nothing will go well, NOTHING AT ALL SIGH SIGH SIGH.

and my sister got this pair of adorable wool socks for me for christmas! super kawaii \^^0^^/ 


No comments:

Post a Comment