Thursday, December 29, 2011

unfinished



after nights of clearing and shredding, my room is finally in a much better state! i had 3 full bags of shredded ws and unnecessary collectives that i reluctantly threw away, packed the bags and gave em' to my dad to throw away, i dont think i would have that much of courage and will power to throw it all away. T_T" came across many interesting things while clearing my room, it was an unprecedented feeling- reading all the gibberish nonsense i jotted down during class, looking through my primary school and kindergarten photos. packing my room had a sense of nostalgia, reminiscing and walking down memory lane.

it made me realise that 2011 really is ending. that i'm gonna be exposed to so many different things next year. everything is gonna change and it made me realise how apprehensive i am of next year. how i'm so unprepared for the battle ahead. i'm beyond scared.

in a few days time, i'm gonna be back at school and my mundane life is gonna resume.  

No comments:

Post a Comment