Thursday, May 2, 2013

we grow

So I was browsing through my old posts in this barren space and i've been thinking on how much i've grown since last year. I have not been blogging consistently like I used too, I miss that feeling, of just poring everything out to this space. The feeling of just knowing that this space, though its a non living thing, will always cease my misery and all the feelings conjured in me. This post might be a fairly long one, just so you know.

I've been through much disappointment, the feeling of dejection, inferiority, miserable and pathetic, especially during my sec three years. I've never been the top or the best at anything. I'll always get put down one way or another, i'm well accustomed to the feeling of always being a dissapointment, of always being the 'useless' and good for nothing soul.. All that, i've been through it.

But i'm proud of myself for being able to close that heinous chapter of my life and move on as though nothing happened. For those who thought i was good for nothing yada yada yada, i pity you. For always putting people down, what unhappy lifes you live.

i'll try to blog more often :( time is just consuming me too much but all is well, i'm still afloat, above ground xx

No comments:

Post a Comment