Monday, May 20, 2013

setbacks





Came home with a 38 degrees fever due to the hectic commotion of school, work and what nots. I'm trying to squeeze in everything with the meager hours I have. Taking art is one tough feat and I dare say that it is one of the most challenging and time-consuming subjects out there. I have been staying back everyday till 6 and that leaves me with around three hours to fit in the rest of the subjects. Enlighten me, if you may, the possibilities of NOT falling ill with such an arduous schedule. The rigor is just beyond my limits and i'm left to face the consequences of 'my' actions. And as to why I wrote 'my' instead of my, is simply because i'm succumbed to such circumstances and I do not have much of a choice. Sick or not, I still don't have much of a choice. Been rushing out my art even with the fever in me. Wonderful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment