Sunday, April 7, 2013

Lacklustre

Lately I've been feeling extremely exhausted. Unlike the mere five letter word of being tired, I let really feel every bone and muscle in me tearing apart and disintegrating into thin air. All my energy is constantly sucked into the realm of dance. I live dance and I'll definitely miss dance after stepping down. I honestly can't imagine the coming months without dance.. Just thinking about it,e without dance.. I can't fathom the mixed emotions conjuring in my insides. I feel mixed. Syf will be held this Wednesday and it will finally cease the perpetual tiring and exhausting feeling.

My everyday Tuesday, Wednesday an Thursday routines? Dance > school > dance > home at 8 and by the time I descent in my domicile I'm exhausted. Not forgetting Saturday, dance in the morning. Literally, I feel torn, dilapidated and I can feel my body breaking down into pieces. I am so fucking tired to be honest with you but I know I'll miss this feeling, how ironic. Art has been mind draining, mind exhausting, mind repelling my mind feels dead. I can't concoct another five more layouts after 8 of my previous ones got rejected. I honestly feel uninspired and unmotivated. But I would go more with the former. I'm stuck in a rut and I'm in desperate need of help. I honestly feel like pulling out each strand of hair on my head cause I'm beyond tired, I'm beyond stress. I just want to be more humane maybe.



No comments:

Post a Comment