Friday, December 7, 2012

Rough


My babies have arrived and I'm so excited to wear them out! ^o^
I shall begin to document a piece of my mind here.

I have not blogged much about school, studies etc, cause truth is, I'm scared. In a way, im trying to run away from the things that scare me the most, the things that make me feel my lowest, the things that put me down. I try to get up from all the despair that happened this year, but I end up running away.
I can't draw, I can't do math, I can't do science, I can't keep my balance on straight ground, I have no awareness of time constraint, I'm trying to hide from what's gonna happen in preferably 25 days time. I don't want to dive back in to that realistic realm where I just can't get anything right. I have a stack of sheets on my desk that I have to accomplish in 20 days time and I don't want to do it cause I can't do/answer half of it. I should be studying but why am I not? Cause I don't want to feel that way again. I don't want to face the fact that I have this fucking huge examination to take. I'm scared. I don't know, I'm just really scared.





No comments:

Post a Comment