Monday, November 26, 2012

dowdy



strictly pancakes strawberry & co, so fucking good


thursday's #ootd #wiwt


saturday's #ootd #witd

just afew photos of the past few days. i'm in the process of attempting to revamp my blog. i'll be changing the url and the header cause i don't really like the current one.

my holidays have been going pretty well i must say, and i'll be changing my phone within this week //REJOICE ^o^ fo those who know me, i am currently using an ancient piece of device which does  not bring any justice and i'm extremely stoked about getting a new phone.

so thats striked off my to-do list and next, i have to start clearing my room. well you see, i have a dominant habit of not clearing my things esp after exams so once a subject is over, i'll just chuck aside whatever books/notes i used and a layer of dust would settle over them. the state of my room is currently, very disorganised and unkempt.

so i hope i would somehow generate some motivation to clear my room xx

No comments:

Post a Comment