Friday, October 26, 2012

silent euphoria




The long-awaited holidays have finally arrived but i'm coerced to head back to school for the next 8 days for the grueling intensive :( Technically, vacation only begins on the 15th of november for me after all the events occuring in school.

Since 2012 is coming to an end and the school academic year has already ended. I'll begin to pen down my thoughts regarding 2012 and yes, I prefer the long traditional verbal diarrhea. 2012 has been a dexterous year, this year was honestly so pack I didn't realize how fast it actually went by. Academically, it was tough. I never had one-to-one talks with teachers almost every weekday after the tests ended. Neither was I strained and forced into such a rigid and confined environment, where we were treated like clones, expected to produce astounding results. I was shocked by thos routine and yes, I couldn't and still can't handle it. So I struggled. Though I tried and tried and tried...... my results remained stagnent. Failing 4 was considered a routine for me and when I failed english.. I knew I was at risk.

It was a painful journey in secondary 3 and I would never want to repeat this holocaust. But yet, there were still other events that gave me hope to allow me to press on through the year. Ocip and the musical were the highlights of this year and I could not ask for more than the experience itself :) Participation in sports day and other dance performances were significant too :)

In all honesty, I think i've matured the most in secondary three as compared to my other years. I feel myself growing, and its quite odd actually and there still certain things i'd love to explore and improve on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment