Monday, October 1, 2012

sick

sick.

oh yipee, how exciting to be sick during the most crucial period of the year. I can barely walk and instead of getting better, my condition is detoriating. Missed amath and malay paper 1 today and i'll probably miss geog and math paper 1 tomorrow, note the word probably. SIGH. Screwed my ss up and now I can't even use my geog to save my dying combined humanities. And my sciences aren't even that good. SIGH.

So, my head's throbbing and I literally can feel heat emanating from my body. My eyes are half open and my entire body is shutting down. I'm attmepting to coerce myself to study but nothing is going in.

I don't intend to retain though i'm at a risk, but its really hard to study and carry on espacially when you're just so so extremely sick, I can feel my insides drifting away.

No comments:

Post a Comment