Monday, October 15, 2012

guns and roses

 notice my trash bin right beside my table

 what a mess
 my three little babies

 Wednesday's #ootd #wiwt

 wednesday's haul

 water colour + red gouache

 depression and shame

burned the midnight oil for art

First and foremost, I'd like to apologise for my lengthy hiatus form this space. I was too emmersed in my abysmal routine of school and home. This basically sums up my entire first half of October. It started off agonizingly, I was down with a flu, fever and all that jazz. I was coerced to miss 2 days of the dreaded eoys. I could barely make my way around the house and i had intermitent occurences of purging. It was horrid and i'm glad its over. Mixed feelings about missing afew papers... since i have a high risk of retaining and receiving back my results tomorrow is just a slow, grueling death period.

Wish me luck! I'd probably start with my jitters even before morning assembly begins..

No comments:

Post a Comment