Monday, October 29, 2012

evident atmosphere


I wish I had a flair for writing, I wish I could be a child prodigy, I wish I was good at something, I just wish I wasn't as hopeless and helpless than I am now. I wake up every morning in attempt to start positively knowing that i'll gain some knowledge today without feeling like some smart-ass wannabe trying to find some space for me to match up with their intelligent minds. I hate how even though I try my utmost best to listen and stay focus in class, i'll still be lagging behind. I hate how eveyone says they didn't study and blah blah blah and oh look, an A1 it is. Well, these kind of acts irk me and I just can't stand it anymore.

As you can probably tell, I'm hating intensive now. It has just reached to a point where my environment affects the way i study and revise and I do not appreciate my current environment. Its filled with clones, clones and more fucking clones. Despicable.

No comments:

Post a Comment