Friday, May 18, 2012

sand between my toes and the wind against my hair


yay for nerf guns ^^


bringing my baby along with me :)


the really horrid and confusing list, or maybe its just me


off for cambodiaaaaa

halfway while packing my luggage for cambodia, i got too distracted by the webcam... hehe

I'm so scared in all honesty. I have no idea what to expect when i'm there and i really hope i packed everything in. I always have this sinking feeling whenever i'm flying off. sigh, its a good and bad thing. away from civilisation, pretence, superficiality and how everyone seems so materialistic in the present generation. I really do hope this serves as a getaway from society for awhile and the village might be the rural yet beautiful place for me to clear my mind.

Flight's at 235pm tomorrow, before i forget, #ootd for sleeping tonight is my diy vita dolce moderato shirt, its rather improportionate but thats one of my few fortes :) see you guys in a weeks time, i'm so nervous :(

I really would love to have a revelation there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment