Monday, January 9, 2012

craving souls



This is not even one third done, just a mere sketch of my current favourite thing, RIBBONS/BOWS \(^^o^^)/  these kawaii little things somehow brighten up my day whenever my eyes collide with these dainty little bows. Which is the main reason why i add a bow onto my bag everyday.

 Visiting the nunnery ever single day is such a mundane act to do. I literally have to saunter my way to school with the most nonchalant expression, lugging my bag filled with burden. Adding on to that, i'm always late and rushing in the morning is not always the most fashionable or trendy way to get to school.

I have a teeming amount of homework to accomplish and i'm already lagging behind T_T" I'm thinking of dropping one of my subjects since the amount of subjects I'm currently studying might just jeopardize my chances of doing well. Since i already know what i wanna do, i should find the best way to achieve good grades, shouldn't I?


No comments:

Post a Comment